|HighEdit Pro SDK 32bit|
|English (U.S.)||HighEdit Pro Word Processor OCX Control||248 Kb|
H5OCX32.OCX errors occur for several reasons, for example, the file may be corrupted, deleted, or not found on the computer. Common library errors:
- An error occurred while starting the H5OCX32.OCX: the specified module was not found.
- The file is not intended or incompatible with the Windows version.
- Missing H5OCX32.OCX, try reinstalling the program.
- Module or library not found on computer.
- H5OCX32.OCX returned error code.
To fix H5OCX32.OCX errors, download the file and reinstall it in the Windows system folder. In some cases, the file must be in the folder with the game or program. For detailed instructions on how to install the DLL and other libraries, see "Help" section.