|O2C Area Construction Control 184.108.40.206|
|German||o2c simple object construction module||912 Kb|
o2cAreas.OCX errors occur for several reasons, for example, the file may be corrupted, deleted, or not found on the computer. Common library errors:
- An error occurred while starting the o2cAreas.OCX: the specified module was not found.
- The file is not intended or incompatible with the Windows version.
- Missing o2cAreas.OCX, try reinstalling the program.
- Module or library not found on computer.
- o2cAreas.OCX returned error code.
To fix o2cAreas.OCX errors, download the file and reinstall it in the Windows system folder. In some cases, the file must be in the folder with the game or program. For detailed instructions on how to install the DLL and other libraries, see "Help" section.