Download XInput1_4.dll files for Windows
XInput1_4.dll errors occur for several reasons, for example, the file may be corrupted, deleted, or not found on the computer. Common library errors:
- An error occurred while starting the XInput1_4.dll: the specified module was not found.
- The file is not intended or incompatible with the Windows version.
- Missing XInput1_4.dll, try reinstalling the program.
- Module or library not found on computer.
- XInput1_4.dll returned error code.
To fix XInput1_4.dll errors, download the file and reinstall it in the Windows system folder. In some cases, the file must be in the folder with the game or program. For detailed instructions on how to install the DLL and other libraries, see "Help" section.